We're all learning something as we move through the different stages of life. I'm in the process of learning who I am and what I want out of life. I'm learning how to let go; of people, circumstances and disappointments. I'm learning to not dwell on things quite as much. I'm learning how to navigate through co-parenting with my kid's Dad and with my significant other. My learning just also happens to make me feel like I'm constantly on the verge of going insane!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Welcome back to blogging

The wine is poured and the candles are lit.The air is lightly scented with the fragrance of my favorite pumpkin candles. All around me is peace and solitude...

 HaHa that's so funny and unlikely that I can't even continue! In reality I'm sitting at my kitchen table, remembering how much blogging used to relax me and trying like hell to figure out what to write about. Three out of the five children are with their father for the night, kid number four is in his room playing video games. And number five is the 18 year old so she's at work. She may be my favorite because of this. My boyfriend, fiance, hubby type person, depending on the day, my mood and his level of stupidity that day, is in the living room playing some racing video game while muttering "This is bullshit" which is usually my phrase. All things considered life is pretty good right now. I spent the better part of my day procrastinating the creation of a 1,400 word essay that I have to write for my college class. Part of my stalling tactic came in the form of helping one of my roommates learn how to use Blogger. While showing her the basics of how things work I started rereading some things I've written over the years. I couldn't help thinking that I use to be pretty good at this stuff. I made myself giggle at least. Or maybe I'm just easily amused. Who knows. Anyways, it made me realize how much I've missed this. Not just the writing but the entire blogging community. I've always loved reading the things that others have written. It makes me feel not so alone on the days my family makes me lose my shit. So here's my goal to myself. I'm going to write at least one blog post a week. Watch out bloggy world, here I come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment